Sunday, May 25, 2008

snowing in kuching

on a windy saturday afternoon dated 24th may 2008,one historical wonder happened in Kuching...



It snowed!!!!!



I'm not kidding! You guys know how I suck in editting pictures using those canggih-canggih programmes. In fact, I don't even have it in my laptop. Look at how happy those kids are...



And this, is taken by my sister. It's so beautiful, I felt like singing "I'm dreaming of a white summer, just in the hometown of my own...."


But...if Kuching snows, what portrayed in "The day after tomorrow" would happen. Nevertheless, the scene is really lovely. Some ladies were busy collecting cotton, probably to make pillows for their love ones. Isn't that romantic? Instead if going to Japan and see sakura, seeing cotton in Kuching may be an option who has a tighter budget. This will sure boost the local tourism ; )

3 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Blogger curryegg said...

You're LYING!
YOU're LYING!

Sob... you've broken my heart d. Sad...

:(

 
At 9:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

y the cotton here n there at tat tym???? is tat any event going on???

 
At 1:17 AM, Blogger Shan said...

curryegg: haha...it looks like snow bah...dont u think?

kc: oh, the old tree in the middle of padang merdeka is a cotton tree. it was a windy day so the cotton were blown n flew everywhere which makes it a nice scene. i read from one article that the last time this tree yielded cotton was 8 years ago. lucky me to hv seen such a pretty sight ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home