Thursday, April 03, 2008

Aiya...curiosity hurts

I clicked on a link my coursemate send me one day. The website is http://www.blockcheckstore.com
DON"T EVER CLICK ON THAT LINK! It is contagious...now, I'm sending it off to people in my contacts...I'm sorry for that, so please be aware. I'm still checking what this virus is about...and hopefully it does not corrupt my files and systems. Screw the viruses...I hate them! And thanks to my "kepo-ness" to simply click on unknown links, now I become a victim, duh~

3 Comments:

At 11:46 AM, Blogger kc said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger LiZaRdboi_88 said...

Phew luckily I didn't click on it...cos I have little interest in clicking any posted link anyway!!! I was wondering why you and another friend of mine send this kind of link for no reason 3am in the morning...

And I don't think its your friend who send it but rather the virus...

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Shan said...

ya...so dont click!!! better inform ur fren bout this...he/she might not know because they send out the msgs automatically

 

Post a Comment

<< Home