Thursday, April 03, 2008

Blood Donation Drive

I went to the blood donation drive and organ donation registration by organised by the PBUM and PPUM. Students are quite generous to give out their blood. Some tick on the organ donation registration card like buying a combo meal. There is a section for you to decide whether to donate all the usable organs or just specific ones. Of course it is easier to tick all so that u don't spend time considering which organs you should give or keep. If you do so, your organs in your body will fight. Liver will say to kidney, "See, you don't deserve love, that's why you're been given out."

I'm glad students' awareness are quite high, even though I wasn't part of the organising committee. It's always good to contribute something to the society, like all the leng zais and leng luis here.




Unlike them, I was acting agressively to this cute guy call Yong Hao. I attacked him because I refuse to register for organ donation and donate blood. I told him I cannot donate because I have been a bad girl. I have not had sufficient sleep and eat nutritious food and I fear my donation would contaminate another person's body :D

How is it like if one day my organs are in somebody else's body? Will they be like me? Will they act funny like me? Will they look more like me over the days? Hahaha...I'll domineer their body then. That is the very illogic side of me.




If I were a hungry vampire, I'll be happy to see this....yummy~




Every part of our body is valuable and precious. We must love ourselves by living a healthy live but it's always easily said than done.

6 Comments:

At 9:10 PM, Blogger kc said...

hahaha..... actualy kidney gone is nt becos it dnt deserve love, bt it go to spread love to those who in need... hehe.. interesting exp oh.. so at d end do u donate bld n orgn?? hohoh...... u so gd should gt 1 lo ho?? hahaha

 
At 12:17 AM, Blogger Shan said...

haha...i know...just a random example coz it's really hard to choose which organs you should donate right? haha...do i look like im kind? ;D

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger kc said...

haha... yup, sure u gd gd 1 a... hahahaha... yalor, is hard to choose... tat y lastym whn i fill for the form i just tick all.. infact at tat tym i die dy, take wat pun nvm lo... hahahaha

 
At 1:54 AM, Blogger Shan said...

thanks for ur good perception of me ;D hahaha...

 
At 10:03 PM, Blogger Ric said...

eh tat guy looks so like tua pek lip de?

 
At 10:32 PM, Blogger Shan said...

ric, they look very different ler...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home