Thursday, November 19, 2009

Poor Pinky

Sometimes, I kind of dislike the feeling of going back home alone on the plane, especially when I have a total of maybe up to 30kgs or more, I don't know. I do, however, improve over the years or over time as I travel more frequently. I managed to bring only the necessary (because I just place two sets of things so that I don't havr to carry that much), reducing the number of baggages that I carry along with me. I am amazed how I used to be able to carry so many things with me. Some times, passer-bys even feel empathy they offer help to carry my bags. Still, I carry too many things with me. Like today, I checked in and found that my luggage was overweight for 2.2kgs. I used to be very good in estimating the weight of my luggage, I was almost consistently accurate but not today.

I was so clumpsy just now that I accidentally slammed my foot with my luggage. The luggage's officially got NO handles at all right now so it's been some trouble handling it. I had no idea what the poor thing went through from the check-in counter into the aircraft for the pass few trips. I think I travelled in no more than 20 times over the last 3 years. I thought I could use it until I graduate but sadly, it's really in a very user-unfriendly state. Maybe I have the responsibility of its current condition as I do not treat it gentle enough.

My luggage is pink. Don't ask me why, pink is not my favourite colour but that's the one that attracted my attention when I was given a couple of luggages to choose from. Somehow, it's great o recognise it because to date, I have not found anyone using the same lugagge hence, I need not worry about mistaking another person's for mine (since I'm such a Blur!). Now I'm thinking what colour I should get next?

I got plenty of time to think it over because the flight is delayed...AGAIN. I only have lees than 2 hours now due to the limited net surfing time. Well, will grab some time to check on Facebook now :D

5 Comments:

At 6:23 PM, Blogger sjune said...

girl, get a new luggage...with quality de.

 
At 10:36 PM, Blogger Shan said...

hahaha...it used to be very high quality la...but got tortured by the users...sad, really sad :p

 
At 1:27 AM, Blogger curryegg said...

Get LV then.. =P

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Shan said...

kelly: christmas is around the corner.....right? *hint ;)

 
At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the well-priced Network Monitoring tool for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central remote environment manager
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home