Sunday, November 15, 2009

My Signature Eyes

This is copied exactly from Calista's blog entry.

Then we went to Pavilion to jalan-jalan, and as soon as we walked through the doors (n this made me feel like a star =D), 3 guys were walking towards us, when I heard "Eh, Maybelline Top 5!" and then "Bukanlah, Top 10". O.M.G. We were so messy as well, I cant believe we actually got recognized!! *Calista dances around just thinking about it*

Her experience reminds me of something. Lately I encounter people whom I don't seem to know looking and smiling at me. Being a kind and humble person (ahem, yes, I am!), I'll smile back without much thinking. Now, I know why. Thanks to Calista for reminding me. I think I forgot how BIG the media influence is! hahaha... Next time, I'm gooing to be extra careful of my image whenever I step out of my room, some more exam period means BIGGER panda eyes. But who knows people might mistake that as the newest trend in make-up, a.k.a. applying eyeshadow on the undereye...Smokey eyes are in during fall seasons, so yeah, not bad at all.

10 Comments:

At 11:19 PM, Blogger Calista Leah Liew said...

Haha.. I keep telling myself I have to 'jaga image' now, but still, the laziness in me takes over.. Sigh.. When I was staying with Stef, she forced me, but now, no one paksa!! Lol..

 
At 3:15 PM, Blogger Shan said...

me too...trapped by this word, call laziness LOL
ask her to remind u frm time to time lo :D

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger SimianD said...

Haha.. it's amazing what a bit of media exposure can do to your image!

Panda eyes in for the fall? Wow now that's an idea for a cheap (but tiring) makeover!

;-)

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger Shan said...

luckily the exposure isn't too great. now i can understand the stress some really famous people are undergoing. however, most of the time,i still maintain being comfortable, that's why hv to make up a lame excuse to cover it :P

 
At 11:50 AM, Blogger curryegg said...

NOw I wonder is the guy who stared at you in the Popeyes is because of the media? or maybe... he is attracted to you without the exposure.. kekekz.. *hint*

 
At 7:11 PM, Blogger Shan said...

hmm...now im wondering to what degree was he looking at me, coz u n Illy sound like it's really a lot. im not so sure but he does look a bit familiar. mb i should've gone up to him n ask,thn we won't hv to guess anymore :D

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger curryegg said...

Oohh.. it was actually from ShuH and Ily. I was sitting opposite you, remember? But then, I wonder what will you ask him? "Hi sir, my friends said that you are staring at me. Do I know you?" or "Leng chai, are you peeping at me?" or "Wanna have drink together?". Oopss.. too much imagination here. haha.. =P

Now I couldn't forget those funny moments we had yesterday. Lol.. Rub them off from your memory.. XD

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger Shan said...

ya, n i was wondering how could u notice when u were talking to me n laughing ur heads off. Illy told me too but i had no idea. hmm, could hv build better questions for that haha...what if he was actually looking at sth or sb else?

Can't erase those memories. hahaha, too deeply imprinted, should hv hung out together more often ;)

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Tammy said...

oh shan.. u r too humble!!! since then u're everywhere.. people know you.. and pls becareful too :)

paparazis!!!

 
At 10:17 PM, Blogger Shan said...

hahaha...i'm not that famous yet but i'll watch out. when im in hometown, it just gets worse :p
feel too comfortable to look as "natural" as possible :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home