Sunday, November 01, 2009

FOOD for study week

I have done many things during my study week. Study week is usually the time when I relax but this semester, it's a mixture of many things. Normally, I'll treat myself with good food during study week. These are some of the important food I've taken to energise myself.

Essential food. I rushed for my assignmentS, can't get good grades without it;
Food for the Mind. I read books that I couldn't keep my hands off. Too bad they are not the type that relates to my exams but still enlightening;
A little alchohol in the Food. I went clubbing (I club like once or twice per semester the most and it falls in this week),will just let loose a bit;
Dessert. I watched a movie "Law Abiding Citizen", it's BRILLIANT! This movie is SO enjoyable that I highly recommend it (maybe a short review when I have time and hopefully it's while the movie is still shown in cinemas);
Food for personal growth. I participated in the international conference of Criminalise War organised by the Perdana Global Peace Foundation (gona blog bout this);
Food for the Skin. I attended Clarins "Power to Try" workshop organised by Miu, it was truly a skin pampering session because after so many sleep debts, I am actually so physically tired and I got to try out so many wonderful products to revitalze my skin especially the "Beauty Flash Balm"!

Nutrients keep the mind awake especially when I don't get enough rest. Nutritionists suggest that food of different colours provides us with different nutrients.
And I do eat more during study weeks. Need to supply the esentials so that the brain continues to function well. But, something's missing...

JUNKFOOD! Anything I do that is actually unproductive for a study week. Procrastinating on the internet, talking crap, lazing for extra 20minutes on the bed after a nap and things alike.

Oh ya, and where's my main course? Gona start studying real SOON!!!

10 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger sjune said...

social support food coming up...

 
At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya 'food' rejuvenates! good luck in your exams. the storm is gonna pass in a blink... =)

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Shan said...

June: haha...supper? hungry whenever the clock strikes 11pm :p

Owen: thanks, same to u too! gona grab LOTSA home food after that blink :D

 
At 11:18 AM, Blogger curryegg said...

I need food for friendship, who can allow me to sneak their exam papers in coming days.. who can be my food? =P

 
At 2:12 PM, Blogger Shan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger Shan said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:36 PM, Blogger Shan said...

Kelly: if you're referring to the question paper, all our exam papers are the same :p
If you're referring to answer sheets, you where got sneak at others', ppl sneak at yours kan? :p

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger curryegg said...

lol.. that's so not true. sometimes I hope I can sneak other's paper, especially yours.. then i can save my hair from falling off.. XD

 
At 2:01 AM, Blogger OLDHAG:D said...

I always need tidbits and snacks when I'm studying too lol. All the best for your studies :)

 
At 10:23 AM, Blogger Shan said...

Kelly: haha...u sure so not? sometimes I write crazy answers, i think the lecturer will go crazy whn she reads it :D

Ambiguous Ambitions: hi :) thanks. So thr r 2 extremes during exam. Students losing weight due to stress etc AND students gaining weight (like us) :p

 

Post a Comment

<< Home