Saturday, September 26, 2009

Secret Recipe REVEALED

After a whole week of outside food (i.e. not college food), I decided to stay in and cook something for myself and just rest and relax. I know it's a beautiful Saturday night, I could have done something else but am really tired after the 15 hour long meeting yesterday.
I slept the whole evening waking up feeling lazy and nothing else but lazy. I turned on my laptop and chatted with friends and my cousin. Still not hungry until I decided to find some food for myself. Will just cook instant noodles, I thought. Well, not "cooking" to be precise cause there's no kitchen in my hostel room.
Anyway, I opened the packet, put the noodle into the hot water and then realised that there's no soup base powder in it! @&($&^*(@?
Well, I would not open another packet cause that's going to be too much of noodles.
Solution?
I checked my cupboard and discovered my saviour!
INSTANT MUSHROOM SOUP! On top of that, I added in spicy crunchy seaweed!
Results? Springy noodles accompanied by a smooth soup with tiny chunks of mushroom and a pleasant smell. Crunchy spicy seaweed that exhilarate my sense of tasting. Yum yum...
It may not be the most delicious food on earth but...it is definitely a new recipe, like what YS said, "cool"...a piece of art from a desperate mind and a hungry stomach.
Too bad I can't get this recipe patented.

5 Comments:

At 9:13 PM, Blogger Tiramisu said...

Hey I do that too! I always accompany it with sinful choco fondue too :p

 
At 10:59 PM, Blogger Shan said...

hi Tiramisu,
nice to hear about ur sharing :) I think yours is an upgraded version :) nice blog u hv :)

 
At 2:53 AM, Blogger Tiramisu said...

Hehe, yours sounds nice too :) Shan, do you mind if I link you up :)?

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Shan said...

My sound? haha, u must have watched Maybelline NY Simply Fabulous :)
Thank you. Sure. Will love to link u too. U're a Pretty too! ;)

 
At 5:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lacking adequate overall health protection could actually impact your life - particularly if have dependents that are counting on you as well. In terms of shopping for a satisfactory health insurance coverage, you need every one of the details and stats readily available, giving you a better potential for obtaining the most superior insurance policy possible. [url=http://www.x21w12w21.info]Be57u7jder[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home