Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mid Sem Break is OVER

This is freaking me out! I can't believe that one week passes by sooo quickly? What have I done over the week? Lazing around. Not very productive. Great, now I have accumulated so many assignments and work to do. Just a bit of update, today is the last day for Maybelline Simply Fabulous' shooting. Grand finale will be in Oct. I am really exhausted because I just reached college from Sri Pentas not long ago. Thanks to Syifa who accompanied me in the LRT, Joyce who sent us to the LRT station and also Suzie who offered us a ride but tak jadi because we just brought too many stuff! haha...I have a BIG luggage with broken handles. And I had a great time pulling that from the bus station to college and finally my room. I feel so reluctant to unpack all my things. And now, I'm sitting here Facebooking and blogging. I'm so out of my mind :p
I'm looking forward for the coming holiday so that I have more time to laze around haha :D

4 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you think you got holiday meh? Haha

 
At 5:25 PM, Blogger Shan said...

ya...i had one day of holiday which was last monday. i slept the whole day and that was simply the most relaxing day for the whole week :D but the coming weeks, i doubt that

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger sjune said...

hey...next time call me, i'll help you carry your luggage up the slope of 3rd college...

 
At 12:09 PM, Blogger Shan said...

june: thanks a lot ya...but no worries,i can do it :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home