Monday, August 03, 2009

I can be crazy sometimes...(sounds like I'm answering my previous post)

Just as some people think I'm too rational sometimes, I surprise people by doing things they don't expect. Well, touring around is not something too outrageous anymore. Just walked from the KL convention centre to Time Square last Friday (pictures available in my Facebook album). It's not very near for those who are not used to walking and especially when your on heels but if your wearing a pair of comfortable shoes, that's ok.

Flashback of what I've posted as my semester resolution. The easiest one is DONE
1. Enjoy life--so far enjoying
2. Trip to Penang or Melaka--not quite possible in this few months, yet
3. Have a meal at Tenji--DONE
4. Remain in the dean’s list--some time to go
5. Join Mensa--not very likely within this two months according to my schedule
6. Meditate more--joined a short meditation course 2 weeks ago,need more practice
7. Jog/do some sports at least thrice a week for at least half an hour--trying to follow
8. Buy myself a decent wallet and bag,best if they match--have not checked them out
9. Fight chapped lips and fatigue--slept in class for 10 minutes (just show how tired I am)
10. Produce at least one academic article--hmm...I need inspiration
11. Read more books--Oh dear, why is this here at the first place?
12. Buy myself a decent camera--Didn't know which 1 to buy coz there were too many
13. Be a nice senior--hmm...subject to juniors.May have to do survey to know
So,
What's next?
I'm currently joining Simply Fabulous organised by Maybelline NY and 8TV. It's an online reality show. And I just knew that I managed to get into the top ten! WooHoo~
Ok, calm down. The idea of joining a reality show popped up in my mind some years a ago (when I was in secondary school when reality shows were fresh and hot) but I can't believe I'm now actually DOING it. I don't know what will happen next. I'll just do my best and have fun~

The first step. It all started because I want freebies and a free makeover. I was even late for class because of this. End up no freebies because I went a bit late but at least walked back with a nice picture (not this one, it's printed but I don't have a scanner to scan it).

Second step. Audition/ interview or whatever you call it at Sri Pentas. Had dinner at One Utama after that.
My agent cum image consultant cum make-up artist cum bodyguard sum assistant. The person who gives me great advice and really wants me to win. She not only said it, she helped me to look good, be presentable and even accompanied me to the TV station although she was also busy that day. I'm so so so glad I have such a supportive friend. I couldn't have stepped out at the first place if she hadn't told me about the roadshow in campus. Thanks a million, billion, trillion and zillion, June!
And also thanks to everyone who has been so supportive like Poh Fen who called me when I was at the audition. You guys give me this aspiration to win! (Gosh, I'm sounding like I've won already...kekeke)

6 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger sjune said...

wooooooooooooooooohooooooooooo

i'm on somebody's blog on somebody's blog i'm on somebody's blog somebody's blog

some famous SOMEBODY's blog....

it's like getting compliments from kennysia on his blog...

i'm on somebody's blog on somebody's blog i'm on somebody's blog somebody's blog!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 12:26 AM, Blogger Shan said...

haha...r u sure or not (i'm not somebody famous, YET)? I don't have many readers, you know. The hit counter tells :D but anyway, you deserve it!

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger sjune said...

you WILL be. there's no need to doubt ok.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger Shan said...

thanks, June! You're the greatest!

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger curryegg said...

*hugs*

Sorry girl. I have almost forgotten to ask details on your audition last Monday when at the same time, received a sudden call about a friend's death. I was too trapped with my own unstable emotion.

I am glad to hear that everything is alright and I shall check out more in class later or tomorrow. Sorry for disappearing for a week from your news.

Btw, I just realize your post doesn't state date? A bit confuse in finding when the post is being blogged.

See ya.
:)

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger Shan said...

kelly: i read your blog. I feel so sorry about ur fren's news...it's really sth unexpectable. hehe...this is not a very detail report but thanks for being so caring :)
i think the date is on top of my post ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home