Monday, December 29, 2008

homeless...roomless

Currently updating my blog in my coursemate's room. My room in a chaos, it was under renovation over the break. The lockers in it were opened luckily I didn't find my possesions stolen YET. Even so, I don't think there are anything valuable. Strangely, of of the girl's soft toys were stolen. I didn't know strong men who build houses would enjoy such furry stuff. Anyhow, I really hope that I can get back to my room as soon as possible. Got floors to clean, windows to wipe and much more. Now I'm starving. Overall, I been settling quite well even though i had to stay in other people's room. Life is sometimes like a refugee that I'm thinking of moving out...IF, I have transport. I can't imagine how my parent's expressions will be if I propose to send the car from Kuching to KL. Too bad I can't ride a motorcycle. Maybe I should get a license, or even get a cheap hundredth-hand car.
Well, should be grateful that I can move back to my room soon. It's no longer a storeroom. Or else, I'd be in a situation of "有家归不得,有房睡不得". Sigh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home