Wednesday, December 17, 2008

30th Nov 2008

A couple of things happened in this holiday. I didn't know where to start from so I'll just write whatever I still remember of.

30th Nov 2008
Two weeks has passed. I have come back home for a while but had not really meet up with my friends. Today we went to watch Lim Yu Chung at SUPP’s building. This is the place where many artistes hold their mini concerts. The place wasn’t really full by the time we arrive but people began to flood the place as it gets late. It has been some time since I last went to such a mini concert. The previous was at Sg. Wang in KL. I guess as I get older, I'm not so enthusiated about seeing idols anymore. Anyway, I don't especially fancy anyone, I just listen to good music.
This time, I got a little crazier than last time because I was with some crazy people like San Hui and Yee Shien. Flower's of Chung Hua No.1. We got to snap a group photo at the end of the mini concert but Baboon didn't email me the photo as he promised *ahem*. We were nearly chased away by the organizers as they were busy taking down the banners.

More to come after so many weeks of laziness in updating. Felt as if I'm disconnected from my social circle.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home