Tuesday, August 12, 2008

moral of the story: don't ever dream of being a diva if u can't even do a solo

I can't believe there is a day when a senior can be set up by some juniors.

I was with some juniors during a meeting and we got so "high" that we wrote each other's names on the list of name for singing audition on the notice board. I didn't really feel much about it until..........

TODAY. I was back from a dinner with a bunch of friends and someone asked me, "Hey, kenapa tak pergi audition lagi?" I was like "HUH?"

OOPs...That was the organizing chairperson of that project. Luckily I saw the few juniors who wrote their names on the board and ask them to go together BUT them didn't seem interested to go. I could have just pulled out as well but the bad news is some people just like to look at notice boards. They just some how know that my name was written on the first row of the list. And unlike being a junior, being around for one year means they recognise me...OH NO~~~~

So, I rushed back to my room and tell my room mate about it. Siew Li who plays guitar encouraged me by playing some songs for me so that I could practise. I guess I can get nervous than I could imagine because I can't reach the pitch which I usually can do with ease. I thought I could be as simple as singing karaoke with my friends but when I passed by the Bilik Sidang where audition is held, I panicked. There were many people and a camcorder. Crap...and if I use the microphone to sing, I bet the whole block can hear me. Let me just bury my head in some whole...Not like I've never sung in front of some audience before but that was N years ago and it was a duet with Joash. Should anything happen,he could still back me. Along with me were familiar faces like Sean, Carey and Samuel. Even that, we rehearsed the whole morning and I had a bunch of buddies down there to support me.
This time is crazy, I'm so totally unprepared. Well, guys, do wish me luck :-S
Tomorrow will be it.

3 Comments:

At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go for it!! jia you!! :) u're the best~~

 
At 11:53 AM, Blogger Shan said...

ko, thanks :) you're my best cousin too!!! love ya~ ;)

 
At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe... so hw was the audition end up???? doing it well?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home