Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Obviously, geniuses don't have to study

While everyone is busy reading their books right now, I'm onlining to search for IQ games. I hope that really enhance my intelligence cause I just played this free online game called "burger Restaurant" where I pissed up all my customers for making them waiting too long for their orders. It was a long way to reach the finishline an I was online at level 6 (I think), so I gave up.
Those multiple choice IQ questions are much easier than that game, seriously. So, I scored 149, does that mean I don't have to study? I wish...but 149 is quite sufficient for me to be qualitfied as a genius, so do I still have to study? I mean why should I be studying others' theories, I should making my own right now agree? Feel free to check if you should stop studying too by clicking the button to play. There are only 20 questions, won't take much time of yours.

ok, better be getting back to reality now...

4 Comments:

At 1:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi..wats d IQ website?

 
At 9:15 AM, Blogger Silverin said...

Nice Blog, keep writing! btw, may i know the IQ game site's address?

 
At 4:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha.... the iq game can be found in the right bar meddle part of this blog.. hahah... is a nice game, bt i guess it show tat i hav to keep on studying still... hahaha

 
At 3:41 PM, Blogger Shan said...

haha...it's reli short the standard ones consist of a lot more questions compared to this one. it's on the right under the archives link. u'll see free iq test, thn just click the link to it. hv fun!

Kc:haha...studies don't really has much to do with that test i think,it's basically logic n stuff. don't hv to take it serious. neways, JIA YOU :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home