Thursday, July 24, 2008

after those tonnes of assignments...

Finally, there is something I can blog about which is fun. i just read Sarah's blog and found that my life in campus is getting so dull these days. Although I enjoy being busy and such, but I lack some forms of entertainment. I could have just brainwashed myself and say "It's alright, you can go out and have all the fun you want this weekend". But week after week......sigh~
So, yesterday, i did something really fun. I DREW!!! Ya, as in drawing you know, with poster colors and such. And I decorated it with shiny beads. I wasn't really satisfy with my work although many of my classmates complimented. That that probaly has something to do with my idealistic personality---"Extraversion, iNtuition, Feeling and Perceiving". That was a result after taking the Myer-Briggs testing instrument. It's highly reliable. Because I just proved it that day during personality class when we did our project on drawing.

So, our lecturer is an American. The way she handles class is just totally different from the conventional and typical Malaysian teaching style. She brought along with her that lesson all sorts of materials and let us draw. I was too excited that I fetch a bowl of water from the washroom and find a comfortable place to start my project immediately. Yea, the spot I found was undoubtedly comfortable that my lecturer had to tell the class, "Isn't she special?"
It was then I realised that I was using the lecturer's desk whereas all my friends were on the floor in one big circle. Oops. "That's the personality of an ENFP, she'll do whatever intuitively if she needs too". I hope she didn't mind, because she is also an ENFP. I guess she understands.

2 Comments:

At 7:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehehe. so fun lah~ take care there!!

 
At 1:21 AM, Blogger Shan said...

yea...this is my favourite subject of the sem.other thn tht not so fun lor...haha...wad bout urs?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home