Thursday, April 14, 2005

Main News

1. I'm now working at my neighbour's shop at Kota Samarahan. It's a very different experience from my previous job. The reason I help out there is, one of her employees was on leave. More stories to come.

2. I have not gotten my "P" lisence and my car yet.

3. I was called for an interview by JPA upon my application for the scholarship.(for your information, I applied for the course, Computer Science) Even that, I get to know my application status through Ah Kwong's effort, how lazy of me,duh~

4. Sh't....I don't know what to do now...I didn't expect that would happen. I applied for it in the first place FOR my mum. Therefore, I'm not prepared at all.
The interview is on 20 April, Wednesday. I might appear in baju kurung for the very first time in my life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home