Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Top 5

A Chronology of 5 main happenings that hit me yesterday:

1. I went to “Cha You” for lunch with my sister who’s staying at school for afternoon class. We ordered “Shanghai noodles”, a plate of fried noodles with minced meat, mushroom and some onion, savoured with a sauce made of brown sugar and chili. It was accompanied by shredded cucumber which adds a coolness at the outer ring if the dish. I was so glad to learn that the sophisticated “tea-shop” is still operating. Too bad, they don’t open at night. I really like that place because it’s quiet and “ancient”. On my way back to my workplace, I met Mr. John Tay, the funny Add Maths tuition tutor (he sounds "sh..") whom I haven’t seen for a long time.

2. I spent at least 20 minutes to change a new layout for my blog. Luckily, I managed to get the HTML codes for my chatter and etc. into the right places. Hope that you’ll like this one. It’s plain compared to the previous very pink one.

3. I had a good time enjoying a tub of Sunny Hill’s vanilla flavoured ice-cream topped with peanuts while reading your blogs.

4. My mum gave me cash as a reward for scoring not-too-badly in SPM. I was so surprised because she hardly gives me money, not to mention in a generous amount (hint: more than my present monthly salary). If you ask me, was I happy? I won’t say yes, but I won’t say no either. I know she wants me to save it into my bank account which means, I can’t spend a single cent of it.

5. Within a minute’s time, I became a murderer! I killed a cockroach by hitting it with a slipper. It died traumatically. I didn’t feel sorry for it at all (because it looked so jerky).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home