Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Day 4, I reloaded my phone, finally…can’t stand it anymore…Mr. Tan somehow “forced” me to reply his message by threatening me. How ferocious of him :-p He even made me erase the last paragraph of my previous post. I’m so in danger, so frightful like a little kitten trembling in the rain. He might not befriend me anymore if I didn’t reply his message, you know?
Nothing much happened to me. Boredom continues to rule my life. I find excitement only in novels. Currently reading “Memnoch the Devil” by Anne Rice borrowed from the library the other day. Don’t think it’s any better than “The Da Vinci Code”. It’s said that 20 other books were published to “decode” “the Da Vinci Code” (unveil the truth) as many facts were twisted by the author. Oh well, it’s just fiction, purely for entertainment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home