Saturday, January 15, 2005

Parade

This is a late post. I walked in the parade with the Kuching High Red Crescent’s marching contigent on Thursday night and saw many people whom I have not seen for a long time even though I join in half way. Many people were taking video and pictures…ngehehez, I’m sure in and might become famous ;-p
Anyway, I post this blog because I saw an interesting “event” and want to share it with you. Too bad I wasn’t fast enough to take a shot of what I saw.
It’s about the lion dance. Well, there was a guy behind me, digging his nose under his lion…like he thought that the lion was big enough to cover him up…wrong~
Moral of the story…do not dig your nose in the public especially when we can see you through the lion’s mouth which makes your action funnier (*_*)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home