Sunday, September 19, 2010

Pisces

If I really have the memory span of a fish, I can live a new life every few seconds. I get to start over again and again. I don't get bored because I never realise that I'm repeating. But really, the irony is...

I despise repeating myself.

I hate my life being boring.

Hence, I'm constantly creating new memories.

I don't want to be reminded of my past.

I just wish to be a happy fish.

I can't relive the past.

Simply because I'm unrepeatable.

the shadow of my own,

is not something I can mirror on.

It is like an art,

where the artist waves her brush

the drawing that merges every part

in the middle of a midnight hush.

In magic she believes,

and how the rain actually relieves.

It was not the shadow that she fear,

For she would not give it a tear.


"You are unrepeatable. There is a magic about you that is all your own..." - D.M. Dellinger


4 Comments:

At 9:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awesome i love it

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Shingo T said...

There could be differences in our lives even as we repeat. Just take a step slower and you will smell the flowers.

 
At 1:53 AM, Anonymous Runescape Money Making Guide said...

The information you've written in this article has struck me hard. Thanks for the tips.

 
At 8:22 AM, Anonymous Carb Blocker said...

This is beautiful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home