Friday, September 17, 2010

From CEO under 30. A reminder for myself...

1. Your room for improvement is always your biggest room — so spend some time filling it up.

2. How do you combat inexperience? Over preparation.

3. There is never a substitute for enthusiasm: not skill, not talent, not expertise– the person with enthusiasm always wins.

4. In ever adversity, there lies a seed of equal or greater benefit.

5. Five years from now, your future will be most determined by the books you read and the people you associated with.

6. Many of the rewards in life come when you are out there on the extra mile.

7. You have to have some principles that you can believe in and that you won’t waver from.

8. Never forget where you came from…and you helped you get there.

9. There is no luck in success. Success is where opportunity and preparation meet.

10. Observe what the masses of people do, and then do the opposite.

People need to be motivated. If it's not innate, pick it up. Have to admit that's what I'm doing. I might not be made, but I'm becoming...

my ideal self... this is a promise I made to myself. I must realise my self... and not live in the shadows anymore...

like said, when there is shadow, there is LIGHT.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home