Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I call this DOUBLE HAPPINESS.


It takes an open mind and a fine heart to discover and capture all the nice things in life. The belief in great things is the key to whether they'll happen to you or just pass you by.




"Echoes of the Rainbow" is a very touching movie that I've watched recently. The hero in the movie, Desmond says that double rainbow is very rare. I so happened to have seen one and was lucky enough to capture it. So I believe I am lucky. I forgot who I was with at that time. I was the one that realises there's actually two layer of the rainbow. It takes a closer scrutiny to discover it.



This is a simple but extremely decent song which is hard not to love it. I like the simple melody and lyrics which makes it so beautiful. Someone warn me not to be too naive in believing things which are too good to be true. I'm not sure how true that staement holds but all I know is, things which are great do exist...If we don't grab hold of it, it may just pass us by. I rather be "fooled" and believe in such great things than not trying at all.

1 Comments:

At 3:06 PM, Blogger curryegg said...

Me still in loveeee with the movie... =)
Meaningful. Yes. Really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home