Saturday, April 04, 2009

MAK 27/02/09

This year, MAK is not that exciting anymore. Last year we were so happy taking photoes together, hoping to capture the beauty of every beautiful girl and handsome guy to store them in our photo albums. This year...hm...all I was excited about was my prize...yap, I was awarded "Anugerah Jasa Bakti". Haha...all deprivation of sleep and reduction of entertainment pays! I can't really remember the criteria to receive the award. I think it's something like contributing to college activities that kind. The award was given to 19 students and 6 Chinese students received the award. I'm proud to be one of the receipients. Well, not the highest award but, it gives satisfaction to me. I actually got a hint that I'm going to receive an award that night when one of my juniors asked me to give her my photoes (for the multimedia presentation) but I had no clue what award it'd be until that particular night.

Here's a photo of it. Ya it looks hidden behind the gifts I received. Doorgifts and flowers given by some gentlemen. Thanks.

A photo of me with Cia Wen, a final year senior.


A photo with my daughter. Haha...i have a bunch of "kids" but I chose the pictures randomly. Like I said, I don't take many photoes this year, so it's a pity you guys can't get the best out of our college's pretty girls.


Layout of the table before dinner.

Another final year senior. Duno why she reminds me of my mother. I think my mum look a bit like her when she was young...haha...


June and her "husband", our YB haha...two of them in our MT board now. Probably the most influential couple in our CC board ;p


I kissed a girl Ooppss...

Oh, now that I've uploaded these pics, I just recalled that many of my pics are taken using others' cameras. Feel lazy to trace where they are now. So, by right I should have taken more pics than these. Uh...it's okla...Upload more other lenglui pics some day later...maybe in other events. About the event...i somehow find food better than last year, although some disagreed. The place was not was grand (held at The Summit, Subang) compared to that at JW Mariott in Putrajaya last year. I arrived late this year, took the last bus and almost miss it. Aih~long story, can forget it. Second year dy, like what I usually say, Old Liaw...less excitement, less thrill, less fun...more serious stuff to do. Another training camp on the following camp, have to be in the condition to go to Kuala Selangor next early morning.












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home