Thursday, December 23, 2004

ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

I am not a big fan of the internet but I can be considered one regular user of it although I only get online once or twice a week (not so regular to those who uses the net daily), mainly to eliminate boredom. Blog was still a new word to me some time ago that I actually had to ask a friend, “Eh, what is blogging all about huh? Why can’t I find it in the dictionary?” Haha, yea my Oxford Advanced Learner’s Dictionary which I bought when I was still in primary school which is kind of out-dated, I suppose .
Anyway, I’m a person who likes to try out new stuff and I’m easily influenced, cause I was attracted to the blog I saw my friends did, hehe. Mainly, I want to keep a record on some of the things that happen in my life and my thoughts and so on. Well, I it’s called “Me, Myself & I” because I was rushing the night I registered as a blogger and was too lazy to think of a better name. Be it not sophisticated but natural and simple. Therefore, you’ll be expecting a lot (almost every) of the blogs surrounding me such as the things I do,the people around me,my opinions and so forth…Yea, it’s my blog anyway, so who else can be more suitable to be the main character here ?
Besides that, I haven’t been writing in English for a long time already and it started to decay since don’t know when and I’m a lot more used to compose and express in Mandarin. Nevemind lah, I’ll just use my baby English with a mixture of some rojak and hoping that would be enough to make a nice piece.
Also,I hope that I can keep on posting articles and my compositions over here as a habit, just to keep myself hardworking in order to cultivate persistence in this blogging business. ENJOY~

1 Comments:

At 1:27 PM, Blogger jOSs said...

hey dere shan! really sori I couldn't make it dat nite. so u've just started blogging, eh? haha reminds me of myself few months back. do visit my blog oso, ya? anyway, Merry Christmas n a Happy New Year! God Bless..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home